Sunday, May 21, 2006

Two Too-fers

Hi everybody! I hope you have had as good of week as I have. I now have two teeth! At least one of them is a sweet tooth. Mom and I were having fun together so I figured I would make a funny face for the picture.

A lot of my pictures are of me in my high chair. That's because it is where I spend a lot of my day. Mom has been working with me, trying different foods. Some are fun (yogurt, pudding, sweet potatoes) and some find their way to the floor (squash, green beans, cereal). I usually look down to see where Daisy is when I launch something. I don't know how to yell "man over board" or "fore" yet. Daisy likes to eat everything. We are becoming fast friends. Daisy is gaining weight almost as fast as I am!

I am nine months old now! Mom dressed me up for pictures. I am even wearing "big girl" shoes. I can do quite a bit now. I am crawling all over and pulling my self to standing. I am much more talkative. My hair is really starting to grow too. I still am working on walking. My eyes are slowing turning from blue to brown.

I love to scratch the arm of the leather chair. It feels funny and makes a neat sound. Mom and I spent the day together. Dad came home a little later. No cake this time around.

I really like the shirt and blue jeans that I am wearing. Usually, I lounge around in a sleeper. Sleepers are a house coat and house slippers rolled into one outfit. By the way, cows go "moo" "moo" and birds go "tweet".

I like playing with my toys that make different animal sounds. I now have a piggy bank with plastic coins and a little piano. I also had a plastic hanger for a toy. I would sit on one half of it and try to pick up the other half. It would snap back down and make a really neat sound. No matter how hard I tried, I wasn't able to pick it up.

This is a picture of Mom, Dad, and me. Dad is dressed like he is going to go running. His waist size tells me that this isn't going to happen. Check it out though, my pants match Mom's shirt!


This is me and Dad looking at the flowers on our back deck. Dad checked for bees before he let me touch them. Mom stepped on a bee when she was little. Dad says that Mom and nature don't mix. Mom stepped on a bee, got bit in the tummy by a goose, and had her pants eaten by a goat. Tough luck there Mom.

I have a couple of pictures here for you to check out. Dad is still working on this so it might not be as nice as we would like it to bee, sorry Mom, be. Buzzz, buzzz.




Well, another week another tooth. My bear and I are going to hang out together .
To the best of my knowledge, Mom hasn't been chased by it yet. Grrr.

1 comment:

The Mommy said...

I think that the goat eating your Mommy's pants happened in college, didn't it?
Stacey-Rae