Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let's All Go to the Pumpkin Show!

Hi there! Well it's that time of year again - it's time for the Pumpkin Show! Not a moment too soon either. This weekend Mom and Dad took me for my flu shot. Man! Did that hurt or what!

I will be heading home to enjoy all of the Pumpkin Show festivities. Unfortunately, Dad can't come home until Friday.


Dad has to give a presentation to the International Association of Financial Crime Investigators on wireless network intrusions. Yawn. Dad does get to ride in a car, on a train, and a plane all in the same day. I would like to do that.

After I received my flu shot, Mom and Dad took me to the park and then out to the pumpkin patch. I rode on "Pony-horse" and "Peanut". I don't know if that is Peanut's real name, I just thought she was the color of a peanut. I even gave Blackjack a nice pat on the head too.




After that I just did the usual. I ran around and hung out with some ghosts.


Well, that's it for now. I am heading to the Pumpkin Show!


No comments: