Monday, February 11, 2008

Almost Famous

Hi there everybody! Sorry this blog didn't get posted on Sunday. What can I say, I'm running a little late this weekend. Where to start where to start.




We still haven't heard when I will be going to Johns Hopkins. So we're sticking with the time frame that they told us at my appointment which was around mid-April. I think that if my eating instincts kick in and are anything like Dad's this clinic will go pretty well.


Last week Mom and Dad got some Chinese take-out. Mom didn't eat all of hers and she put it in the refridgerator to save for lunch the next day. Well, Dad found it and poof! It was gone. In fact Dad ate a couple more things that Mom was hoping to enjoy during the week. Mom said that Dad reminds her of a bear at Yellowstone going through trash cans at a picnic area. Anyway, Mom had to take drastic measures.



Now, whenever there are any really good leftovers they are clearly marked. As you can tell from the photograph, before the tuna fish sandwich there was some pretty good soup in the fridge.


Lately, Dad hasn't been shaving everyday. I like to touch his face and then touch Mom's face.



Whenever Dad doesn't shave I say, "Daddy's face is scratchy!"


Here I am all dressed up and ready to go to church.



I keep telling Mom and Dad that I'm ready for the "big church" but after I dipped my whole hand in the holy water and drenching myself and Mom while trying to make the sign of the cross, it seems that it is the cry room for me.


I like spaghetti. I mean, I like playing with spaghetti.



But I like to wash my hands and play in the sink even more!



In other news, I told Dad that I wanted to go to the potty for the first time. I sat right down on my little potty too. The only problem was that I still had my pants on. Dad pulled them off and I sat back down - with my diaper on. Well, Dad almost got that off in time. No comment from Dad on what happened next. Nonetheless, it was a really big day in our house! I almost went to the potty!


Dad was on TV for work. Mom said he was off to the side and was a little hard to see because of the crowd. Speaking of being on TV, here's a little Macy TV!




Have a great week! See you soon!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Macy talks so well! I am impressed. Ally is very jealous.
She is a cutie - keep us posted on the big trip to John Hopkins. I'll be thinking of you all!

Susan