Sunday, June 22, 2008

Best in Show

Hi there everybody! Another fun week for me this summer. Where to begin, where to begin.



First of all, I am really taking off. I am growing taller by the day. And, I can steer my tricycle all by myself. Doing stuff on my own seems to be the only way to really get the hang of it.



I love to be outside. Mom and I spend almost every day playing in the backyard on my playset or in the pool. We are still trying out different flotation devices in case I ever go in deeper water than my waist.


Dad is discovering why most people run the other way when it comes to swimming pools. Keeping the chlorine just right is pretty tricky.


This is me showing off all my pretty jewelry...and some of Mommy's too.




This week, Dad was in Minnesota. I'm not sure what the difference is between Minnesota and Wisconsin. Dad said one place has lots of cows and that other places has lots of lakes.


I won't tell who taught me how to do this. Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World calls this noise a raspberry. I still need some practice cause my arm had too much spit on it.




This weekend we went to our neighbor's high school graduation party. It was a lot of fun! I played toss across with some bean bags, and chased a volleyball around. Mom and Dad had some cake together and spent the afternoon talking with all their friends from the neighborhood.



That's it for now. Hope everyone is having a fun summer! I promise to have more stories next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Jill!!!

Macy is adorable as always....

Love,
Susan