Sunday, August 03, 2008

Terrible 2's....nahhhh.

Look what I made at school!



This is my barn. Mom says that Dad was born in one. I don't think it's this one because he is too big.



Well, the big news of the week is that I ate an entire container of apricots on my own. Usually, Mom has to do a lot of coaxing and feed me one spoonful at a time. This time, I held my own spoon and ate them all by myself. Unfortunately, Mom and I have not been able to duplicate that experience yet.



What do you think of my plaid dress? Dad has a lot of plaid shirts - actually all of his casual shirts are plaid. It's a long story. Anyway, I am really becoming difficult when it comes to wearing dresses. Mom and Dad suspect it is because I can't run and play as hard as I really want, like when I'm wearing shorts.



Lately, I am becoming more and more sophisticated when I play. Here I am listening to my tummy with a stethescope. I also filed Mom and Dad's tax returns this year and refinanced our house.



Mom would also like to point out this week I started playing with my dolls. I like to feed them and brush their hair.



I like to sit on our fireplace and talk to all of my dolls. I give them a bottle and cover them with a blanket for their nap.



But my best friend around the house is ..... Daisy. Whether she likes it or not.



Daisy has really mellowed out quite a bit. She lets me feed her, take her for walks, and even pet her! Nice Daisy.



And now, the many faces of Daisy.



That's it for now. I've gotta get my heels on.



Whoops! Sometimes a girl has to suffer a little for fashion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
The barn you made at school looks very, very nice! Your dog Daisy is one special dog!
It looks like you are taking very good care of your dolls. And you are quite a doll yourself!
Love, Grandma R.

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,

You are one busy girl!! I really like your plaid dress. I hope you wear it again. Every girl should play with dolls sometime in their life so I'm happy that you have discovered them. Daisy is a very serious dog, she is only smiling in one picture or maybe it's just that she doesn't love the camera like you do. It seems you have a fun time at school. I like your barn. Have a good week and thanks for the blog. Love, Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Macy. Happy Birthday to you.
I can't believe you are 3 years old today. I bet you have had a wonderful day celebrating. I hope it was the best birthday ever. I can't wait to hear all about it. Sleep tight special girl!! Love, Kathy