Hi there! Hope everybody is staying dry. It is raining really hard in Indiana. This week, Mom and Dad celebrated a very special day.

Mom and Dad celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly.

Mom and Dad say it seems like yesterday they were cutting their wedding cake. We looked at wedding pictures and Mom played a video tape of the wedding reception that we watched together. Dad told me that Mom looks as beautiful as the day they were married.
To celebrate, Dad took the day off and we all went to the beach. Unfortunately, it was kind of a gray day and it sprinkled rain now and then. But that was just fine by me.

Dad and I checked out the surf on Lake Michigan before we headed down to the beach.

Mom said that I had to hold her hand when we went in the water. I didn't like that idea because I really wanted to go swimming, but I went along with it.
I found some rocks that someone had used to build a castle. They were really fun to play with in the sand.
I liked making new shapes with the rocks. I wonder if this is what finding dinosaur bones is like.

But, just playing in the sand isn't enough for a 3 year old! Ohhhhh nooooo.

We had to put our feet in the water.
And in my case, I ended up putting a lot more in the water than just my feet.
I had a busy week and had fun celebrating Mom and Dad's anniversary with them. They are always saying that time goes by so quickly. They say one day they'll blink and I will be all grown up, or at least wearing big kid pants.

I guess that means everyone needs to stop and smell the roses or maybe a sunflower or two. See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
It looks like you loved the beach! You did a great job building the castles.
Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! Best wishes for many more years of joy and happiness!
Love, Grandma R.
Post a Comment