Hi there! The Pumpkin Show just ended after a week of pony rides, giant slides, and everything pumpkin!
Dad has 1,159 pictures and movies to sort through. So this week, we thought we would just bring you a few quick pictures.

My cousin Megan and I rode the ferris wheel together.
Later on in the week, my cousins Liam and Grayson came to the Pumpkin Show. Here is Liam riding in a truck with me.
Can you guess who this might be? She was at the Pumpkin Show too!

I'll give you a hint. We may be related...........

I'll see you guys next week with with lots of pictures and the answer to this week's genealogy question.
1 comment:
Hi Macy! It looks like you had lots of fun at the Pumpkin Show with your cousins. You are getting to be such a big girl. My guess is that the pretty little girl on the tractor is your Grandma Rosengarten. I can see where you get your love of animals and farming equipment. Have a great week at school. Love, Kathy
Post a Comment