Just as I promised....more holiday pictures. This year it was so warm that we went to the park during Christmas!

Good thing Mom was there to help me across the balance beam. It is a really nice park with a soft place to land just in case I didn't quite make it to the the other side of the beam.

Grandpa helped Megan and I figure out this see-saw. We had a lot of fun together. Lately, I've been watching Madagascar. It is really funny. Dad likes the penguins the most. I like the part where Marty (zebra), Gloria (hippo), Melvin (giraffe), and Alex (lion) drink coconuts full of saltwater. They take a drink that then spit it out everywhere!

Well, winter is here again. There won't be any trips to the playground for awhile. Dad and I went sledding this weekend after Mom bundled me up in warm clothes. I've got gymnastics this week so there will be more stories to tell. See you later!?
1 comment:
Macy you are adorable!
Tell your mommy to call me as I've lost her number.
I really do hope to meet you soon.
Susan Lowe
Post a Comment