Guess who came to visit me? Grandma! I was so excited to see her.

Grandma kept an eye on me while Mom went to work. It was her last week.

She is really going to miss all of her friends from St. Mary's.
Mom's co-workers treated her to a great lunch at a Mexican restaurant. At the end of lunch the waiter made her wear a purple sombrero. There will be no picture of that so let's move on to the cake.

Everyone had a nice big piece of delicious cake.
This weekend was Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!
I walked through the park with Grandma.

But it wasn't long before I took off!

I ran this way......

......and that way.

Eventually, I sat down and enjoyed the flowers and trees.

Well, that's it for now.

See you guys next week!
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
First of all, thank you for the pretty picture you drew for me. It is hanging on my refrigerator. You are a good artist. Thank mom for sending me the pretty card. You and grandma look so happy together. How lucky that you have each other. What a pretty dress you wore for mother's day and it sounds like you had a wonderful day with mom and dad.
Those strawberry cookies you made a couple of weeks ago looked so good - maybe you will be a chef on the Food Network someday.
Have a wonderful week.
Love, Kathy
Hi guys,
I found your blog again. Yeh!!!
Macy is adorable and Jill, PLEASE tell me how you stay so young looking.
You look fabulous!
Call when you can.
Susan
Post a Comment