Hi there everybody! Happy Fourth of July!

I had lots of fun this Fourth of July. Mom's cousin Adam and his wife Vicky stopped by during their visit to Pittsburgh. We had a very nice time catching up. Adam and Vicky just got married so it was fun to hear about their wedding and honeymoon cruise.

Then our neighbors invited us to their Fourth of July party. There were tons of kids to play with and I had fun riding big wheels, swinging on the swings, and playing on their play set. Mom and Dad met lots of new people. Then we watched some fireworks!
Here I am in my Fourth of July dress that I wore to church. I even made a special cake! I sure would like to take a lick of the frosting. I wonder if anyone is looking?

Hmmm. This cake is pretty big. I wonder if Mom and Dad would like a piece?

Here. I'll just use my hands to cut it into pieces!

Just kidding. It isn't a real cake. It's just one of my toys!

After church, I changed into shorts and a t-shirt to enjoy the rest of the day with Mom and Dad.

Dad mowed the lawn while Mom and I rode around the neighborhood together on our bikes. Before I knew it, it was time for a bath. Do I really have to go to bed Mom?

How about a really big smile and then we can play some more?

Hope everyone else smiled big this past weekend too! See you next week!
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
You look so pretty in the pictures wearing your red, white, and blue. You look very grown-up! I am glad you had a good 4th.
Love,
Grandma R.
Dear Macy....I was looking at your pictures, and it looks like you had a great 4th of July. I miss you, and even if the cake was pretend, I hope you tried some!
Love, Miss Cindy
Post a Comment