Sunday, November 08, 2009

If You Give a Kid a Blog

Hey! Hey! I'm talking to you. I know you're on the other side of this computer monitor.



We had great weather this weekend. Dad and I went to the park!


In other news, school pictures were this week. Here I am all ready to go.



It was also my turn for show and tell. I brought my best friend....Oinky the pig.



Oinky is from the story If You Give a Pig a Pancake. I really like that one.



In other news, I made pizza with Mom and Dad. And that's not all I did!



I ATE pizza with Mom and Dad!



Can you believe it? Mom and Dad were really surprised, but I munched away and this is what was left.



That about covers it for this week. See you guys next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Macy!
Wow! What a great pizza maker and pizza eater you are!!! We are impressed! Keep it up!
You and Oinky looked so cute for Show and Tell. If you give a girl an audience, her Oinky will perform.---Love you, Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

MACY!!!! Pizza! That is soooo great! I am proud of you. It is a big step for you to eat not just a new food, but a food that has a combination of different things in it--cheese and bread and sauce. Lots of textures too! Thanks for sharing that exciting news!
Miss Cindy