Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winter's Over? Let's Go to the Ice Show!

Hi there everybody! Here I am on a scientific expedition deep in the rain forest of Pennsylvania.


Let me push my glasses up. There. That's better.


This week Mom and Dad had a big surprise for me. They told me I was going to see Finding Nemo, Disney on Ice!


Yahoooooo!
Mom picked out really good tickets. Our seats were right on the ice. It was pretty dark in the arena, but I wore a bright shirt so Mom and Dad could find me.


Mickey, Minnie, and Donald skated out to welcome us and start the show.


Here comes Mickey, Minnie, and Donald!


I saw all of my favorite characters from Finding Nemo.  There was Crush the sea turtle, Nigel the pelican, Bruce the shark, Marlin, Nemo, Dory!


Even the flying fish were there to give Marlin and Dory directions on where to look for Nemo.


My favorite character was Peach, the starfish. Mom really liked watching the jelly fish.


This was Dad's favorite part.


He said this character's name was Zamboni, but I don't remember seeing it in Finding Nemo. Oh well, that cleans up everything to share for this week. See you guys next week!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
It sure looked like you had a lot of fun watching "Finding Nemo" on Ice. Even with all the snow you had in Pennsylvania you were a very busy girl.
I know this weekend is a very busy one for you with celebrating Megan's birthday. That will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'll be praying that all goes well with your check-up at Riley this week. I know all of you will be glad when it is over.
It is always so exciting to hear about the new foods you are trying. Keep it up!
Hi to mom and dad.
Love,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
It sure looked like you had a lot of fun watching "Finding Nemo" on Ice. Even with all the snow you had in Pennsylvania you were a very busy girl.
I know this weekend is a very busy one for you with celebrating Megan's birthday. That will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'll be praying that all goes well with your check-up at Riley this week. I know all of you will be glad when it is over.
It is always so exciting to hear about the new foods you are trying. Keep it up!
Hi to mom and dad.
Love,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
It sure looked like you had a lot of fun watching "Finding Nemo" on Ice. Even with all the snow you had in Pennsylvania you were a very busy girl.
I know this weekend is a very busy one for you with celebrating Megan's birthday. That will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I'll be praying that all goes well with your check-up at Riley this week. I know all of you will be glad when it is over.
It is always so exciting to hear about the new foods you are trying. Keep it up!
Hi to mom and dad.
Love,
Kathy