Hi there everybody! This is my art project that my school displayed for an art show. It was really fun to see all of my friends' beautiful art work.
I saw my friend Cash at the art show. We played tag!
And, we ate some cookies together.
Pretty soon it was time for the Easter Bunny to come. I asked Daisy if she was ready to hunt eggs.
She said, "Are you kidding? Look at the size of this nose. Am I ready? Really, come on.
Look at all of the eggs Mom hid in the bag yard for me!
Just kidding. We went to a local church's Easter egg hunt.
There were lots and lots of kids and lots and lots of eggs.
My neighbor Elliott was there too!
We both found a whole bunch of Easter eggs.
After the egg hunt, Mom, Dad, Daisy, and I headed to Ohio to celebrate Easter with our family.
I hunted Easter eggs and daffodils at Grandma and Grandpa's (Mom's parents) house.
And, I colored Easter eggs with Grandma and Grandpa (Dad's parents).
We also visited Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Liam and Grayson to look for the eggs the Easter bunny left in their yard.It was a lot of fun. That's it for now. Happy Easter everyone!!! Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful weather too. See you next week!








3 comments:
Are you in for the 7H reunion? Can you do the weekend of October 7 - 10? I don't know how else to get a hold of you.
Hi Macy,
I have really enjoyed your last two blogs. You are a very good artist who puts lots of details in the pictures you draw.
Easter looked like it was a lot of fun. You must move really fast to find as many eggs as you did - WOW! I really liked your purple outfit. It is a good color for you.
I'm sure you are enjoying playing outside in all the warm weather.
Say hi to mom and dad for me.
Love,
Kathy
Wow!Your easter egg hunt looked like a lot of fun!! I am always so glad to read about your adventures. It seems like you are going to parties, out to eat, and making new friends all of the time...it's great! I think of you often, and I enjoyed your artwork. It reminded me you are growing up.
Talk to you soon, Miss Cindy
Post a Comment