Anyone know this happy couple?
If you guessed my Grandma and Grandpa R. (Mom's parents), you're right!
Grandma was such a beautiful bride, and Grandpa was a very handsome groom on their wedding day 40 years ago. CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Grandma and Grandpa!!!
We suprised them with a quick visit this weekend to help them celebrate.
We also wanted to wish Mom's Dad and Dad's Dad a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
It was really nice to spend a little extra time with our families.
Hope all you dads out there had a great Father's Day, too.
Of course, I have to say to my own--HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, SUPER DADDY!
I love you!

2 comments:
Hi Macy,
Thank you so much! We really enjoyed your surprise quick visit this weekend. You helped make it a very special anniversary and a great Father'Day. Thank you to Mom and Dad, too. You covered a lot of miles. We appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Love,
Grandma R.
Macy,
I remember that day quite well, although my age tends to blur some of the memories. How nice of you to surprise them. I'm sure that was the best way for them to celebrate! I too thought of them on their special day and we hope they have many more celebrations of their love for each other.
Hope you are enjoying your summer. So far it sounds like you are very busy and having lots of fun.
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment