Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Bells and School Bells

Hi there!  Lots of big news to share!  I went back to school.


This is a picture of me on my first day.  It is my last year of preschool.  I like my teacher and already have made lots of friends in my class.

At the end of the week, I went home to visit our family in Ohio. 



Here I am with Grandma. This picture was taken on the day my parents celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary.

I also went to a wonderful wedding!  Marty and Ben got married!  Marty is my Mom's cousin. We are so happy for Marty and Ben, and we had such a great time that day visiting with everyone.



Mom let me pick out my own dress for the special day. 



Here is a picture of my Grandma and her sister, my Great-Aunt Janet. Great minds think alike! They both look beautiful!

The wedding guests blew bubbles for Ben & Marty when they exited the church. 




Megan, Maezhen, and I had to warm-up with a few practice runs.


 

Here is the happy couple, just married!
Congratulations, Marty & Ben!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Macy--your dress for the wedding was beautiful. Abby says she bets it has good "twirl"--that when you spin around in a circle, it looks and feels great!
Miss Cindy