Welcome back! We have a lot of catching up to do. I still have a whole bunch of pictures to share from the Pumpkin Show.
I loved watching the Pumpkin Show parades. This is the Pumpkin Show float that I made. I also enjoyed lots of rides.
Can you believe how many rides there were? Neither could I! I also got to ride two ponies. The brown pony's name was Jelly Bean and the white pony's name was King.
Here are some more pictures of us at Pumpkin Show. We all had a really good time!
When I came home, it was almost time for Halloween. We had a Halloween Party at school.
I wore my pink poodle costume.
My friend Carmen had a Halloween party at her house right before we went trick or treating.
Carmen dressed up as a Bat-erina and Elliott dressed up like a dinosaur. I loved my pink poodle costume!
Look at all of the candy I got! Mom let's me have a little at a time.
Now that we are all caught up from the Pumpkin Show and Halloween, I have a new adventure to share. I went to the National Aviary with Mom and Dad. It was really fun. There were so many interesting birds there!
I have lots of pictures and stories to share about the aviary. Stay tuned...see you guys next week!





1 comment:
Hi, Macy!
I loved seeing how much fun you had. You and your friends and relatives have such happy smiles.
I am glad you went to the Pittsburgh Aviary, especially since you love birdies so much. Did they have any mud birds there?
Lots of love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment