This weekend was a busy one for us. I started out reading one of Dad's computer books on Friday night.
I didn't understand much of what I read. But, that's okay because Dad doesn't understand it either. I also worked on my art project for school with Mom. First, I painted a picture of a daisy, just for fun.
Here is my art project! Mom and I had fun making it together.
Those are my hands! I drew all of the pictures around the flower pot. Mom helped cut out the egg cartons and pictures of my classmates for the flowers. My school art show is coming up on the 27th, and I am so excited!
Also this weekend, Mom filled out my kindergarten registration paperwork. Yep, I'm growing up! We will visit my elementary school this Wednesday to register.
In other news, I tried my first McDonald's hamburger! I ate about a 1/3 of it. I gave my review to Mom, which was, "It tastes good except for the beef."
Even more exciting than trying my first hamburger, is I get to go to my first swimming lesson this Monday. What could be more fun than that? See you guys next week!




1 comment:
Hi Macy!
I love your art work! It looks spectacular! Wow! What a great idea--and you did it so well. You should be very proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you.
Your first hamburger is a big deal. (I am surprised it wasn't a cheeseburger.)
Have a great swimming lesson. Will you ask your fish Gingerbread for swimming tips? Have fun!
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment