Sunday, December 04, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Little Turkey!

Hi there!  Time to catch up from Thanksgiving.  Mom, Dad, Daisy, and I all went to Ohio for Thanksgiving.  It was so nice to spend time with our family.  Here I am making cinnamon Christmas ornaments with Grandma.


We also went to see The Nutcracker with Megan, Aunt Robin, and Uncle Ned.


I really like the story of the Nutcracker.


It was wonderful to see it performed as a ballet with all the talented, graceful dancers.

I also spent some time with dad's family.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house with my cousins, Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, and Uncle Mike.



Liam, Grayson , and I stole Grandpa's chair.


Later on that week we visited Liam and Grayson at their house.  We had a great time together and enjoyed a big, delicious Italian feast prepared by Aunt Maresa and Uncle Casey.

After a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with both Mom and Dad's family we headed back home.  I helped Mom decorate our Christmas tree.



But we came back to Ohio the very next week for a Christmas party!  Here I am with my Great Grandma!


There was lots of food to share and everyone had a really good time.  I played with Ava, Kyla, and Kenna, and we had soooooo much fun together!



Mom and Dad caught up with family and shared lots of laughs.

Christmas is coming and I am really excited.  I hope you are too.  See you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
Your Christmas tree looks beautiful! Have fun with all your holiday activities ahead.

Love,
Grandma R.