Hi everyone! What a great Christmas! Sorry I missed a week or two of blogging but I had a great Christmas with my family!
This is a picture of our Christmas tree. Mom did most of the decorating. Isn't it beautiful?
Here I am digging out the presents I got for Mom and Dad.
Mom and Dad were especially proud of me because even though I had lots of presents under the tree, my first thought that morning after Santa came was to give them their gifts first.
This is Heather my new bird.
I really like her a lot. I like playing wit her so much that I needed to change her batteries twice the day I got her.
Here are some more pictures from my Christmas with Mom and Dad.
We opened gifts in the morning at my house and were supposed to head home to Ohio that afternoon. But, we were just too tired and waited until the next day.
I was so excited to see my Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins! First stop was Mom's parents. Uncle Ned, Aunt Robin, and my cousin Megan came over too!
Grandpa got lumps of coal from Megan and me. We thought it was really funny.
Here I am with Grandma when she opened her present from me. I picked it out especially for her from the Christmas gift shop at my school.
We took lots more pictures with the whole family in them. I'll have more to share soon.
After Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's, I headed to my Aunt Maresa and uncle Casey's house to celebrate Christmas with Dad's family. Here I am with Grandma. I helped decorate her sweater with lots of pretty gift bows.
I had lots of fun seeing my Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Uncle Mike, and my cousins Liam and Grayson! Grandpa got into the holiday spirit by putting on a Santa hat.
I am holding Jingle. He barks when you read his book to him. Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Liam and Grayson gave him to me. I really like him.
Then I had one more holiday stop to make. We went to visit my mom's side of the family for Christmas. It was great to see everyone. I really like playing with Megan, Maezhen, and Luke.
We always have some great laughs with our White Elephant gift exchange.
Everyone had a good time together.
I even met Julie and Dean's dog Peanut. I just loooove her!
Before I knew it, it was time to head home. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. I hope you did too. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
It was a wonderful Christmas. It was great because you helped make it so merry! Thanks for being you. Happy 2012!
Love,
Grandma R.
P.S. I love the pretty gem you gave me. The chocolate coal for Grandpa was perfect for him.
Post a Comment