Hi there everybody! I'm counting down the days until Santa comes! It was as fun-filled week for me even though I have the sniffles.
On Saturday, I played piano in a Christmas recital! I played Up on the Housetop!
Here I am with one of my piano teachers Miss Suzanne.
At the end of the recital, I received a trophy for completing one year of piano lessons!
It was a lot of fun.
Our family decorated our Christmas tree.
I get to put the angel on top every year.
This afternoon I am writing a letter to Santa. I have been extra good this year.
It is warm I'm not sure Santa will make it. Dad used our grill last night! Mom said that warm or cold, Santa would come.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy,
Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful performance at the Christmas Recital! Your song was excellent! I am so proud of you. Congrats on earning that trophy and blue ribbon! Your tree looks so pretty. You are an angel and I am sure Santa has you on his very good and nice list.
Hope those sniffles go away soon.
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment