Hi there everybody! Hope you had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny found me in Ohio.
I had a great time dyeing Easter eggs with Grandpa (Dad's dad).
This year's eggs really came out well. I was excited to make the pink ones.
Grandpa dyed Easter eggs with my cousins Liam and Grayson too.
Easter is always a lot of fun.
I dyed Easter egss with my cousin Megan and Grandma (Mom's mom) too!
I have been eating more hard boiled eggs than I ever thought possible. I feel like Paul Newman as Cool Hand Luke.
Mom and Dad took me to the Easter Egg Hunt that Mom went to when she was a little girl. It was lots of fun. I ran really fast. So fast that I slipped an fell and all of the eggs I found fell out of my bucket. Another nice little girl stopped and helped me pick up my eggs.
I was all smiles at the end. I found a prize egg! My prize was a bunny stuffed animal. By the time we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's the Easter Bunny had left more eggs hidden in the yard.
My cousin Megan and I had a great time finding them.
Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Liam, Grayson, and Uncle Mike all came over to celebrate Easter with Grandma and Grandpa. Guess what? The Easter Bunny found us there too!
By the end of the day we were pretty tired so Dad read us a story.
When I cam home from Ohio, the Easter Bunny left a surprise at my house. It was this kite. Today was nice and windy so Mom, Dad, and I went to the park to fly it.
I loved flying my kite. We practiced some softball skills together too. I had my second practice and learned how to run the bases. I like playing softball with the girls on my team.
When we got home from the park Dad did some work outside and guess what he found!
It was a baby bunny sitting right beside our house. We watched the little guy for a while. When it was time to go in, Mom shooed him under a bush in a big pile of leaves so he would be safe.
It was a pretty busy week for us. Dad and I practiced piano together and then worked on some math. He is showing me how to do multiplication and division. It's tricky but I'm doing well. Mom and I read together. I really enjoy reading. Before we knew it the weekend was over. Hope everyone had a great week.
See you later!

1 comment:
Hi Macy,
You are such a busy girl. I am glad you like playing softball.
That adorable little bunny is so cute--just like you!
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment