Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everybody!  Hope you've had a great day.  I celebrated today with Mom and by calling both my Grandma's and wishing them a happy Mother's Day too!


Dad and I baked Mom a cake.  I did most of the decorating.  It was delicious!


We also gave Mom some very pretty flowers.  

Spending Sunday together was a great way to start the new week!
Last week Mom and I went on a field trip to the zoo with my class.  


We had a great time together looking at the different animals and learning more about them.  Here we are watching the elephants together.

I had two more softball games this past week.  I am starting to get the hang of hitting and I was able to catch the ground balls hit my way.  I like going to practices and games.  Mom cheers for me and Dad helps coach the team.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week.  More adventures to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
I love the cake you made for your mom! You did a great job! Thank you for the phone call. It was so good to talk with you. I am glad you had a good fieldtrip. I hope you have a great week at school, at softball, at piano lessons, and at gymnastics. You are a busy gal! Happy Mother's Day to your mom!
Love,
Grandma R.