Guess who had a birthday this week? Liam!!! Liam is 9 years old and growing up fast! Happy Birthday, Liam!
I have been meaning to post some pictures from the Pumpkin Show too! Even though it rained on Saturday we had a great time!
I was able to see my two favorite ponies. Here I am on Jelly Bean....
...and this is Strawberry!
I have ridden Jelly Bean and Strawberry every year I've gone to the Pumpkin Show. They are great ponies!
Even though the weather on Saturday wasn't the best, it was still a lot of fun.
In other news, I recently got my report card for the first time in 2nd Grade. I am doing well and enjoy school. I like my teacher and have made lots of friends. At recess I like to make Rainbow Loom bracelets with some of the girls in my class.
Now for some really big news. We adopted a dog!
This is Lizzie!
She is a 3-year-old black and tan dachshund and she is wonderful.
We read a book to welcome her called Lengthy, a story about a very long dachshund. It was actually one of my mom's favorite books when she was a kid.
Lizzie has a wonderful personality. She really enjoys to be around people. She follows us everywhere. Her favorite thing to do is have us hold her on our laps. We are really excited to welcome her into our family.
Hope you had a great week! More adventures to come!
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
Welcome to Lizzie! It looks like she has settled into your family well. I am eager to meet her.
I am glad your report card was a good one. I know you are a great student. Those bracelets you make are fantastic!
Love,
Grandma R.
Hi Macy,
I'm so happy that you have added Lizzie to your family. I know how much you loved Daisy and that you still miss her but I know you will give lots of love to Lizzie and she will be very happy to be part of your family.
Have a great Thanksgiving in Ohio.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment