Hi there! We went to the movies last week and they had a huge display announcing that Rio2 would be coming soon! I really love birds and an I especially enjoyed the movie Rio!
We saw the Legos movie. It was awesome. Mom, Dad, and I went on the weekend of its premiere. The theater was completely full. But, we got there early and had terrific seats.
This weekend I had a sleep-over with my friend Mary. We played Wii, made Blizzards, and had a great time playing together. Today I have a day off from school. We are still getting a little bit of snow, but by the end of the week it will melt away.
Today the whole family went sledding at the big sledding hill. Brrrrr... it was really cold.
We still had tons of fun. Mom and Dad watched and I raced down the hill.
Today the whole family went sledding at the big sledding hill. Brrrrr... it was really cold.
We still had tons of fun. Mom and Dad watched and I raced down the hill.
I hope everyone is having a good week. See you next week!



1 comment:
Hi Macy,
Your sledding photos are awesome! Looks like great snow for a school holiday.
I am glad you enjoyed your sleep-over and the movie. How exciting that Rio 2 will be playing soon. You are sure to love it! Have a great week.
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment