Hi there everybody! It snowed again last night. Not much but enough to make me wonder if Spring will ever be here. Sorry we haven't taken many pictures lately. Here are some pictures from the Aviary though. I love visiting the birds there.
This weekend we went to the all school musical. It was the Wizard of Oz. We had a really good time.
Today, Dad and I worked on learning how to write a computer program. It was pretty fun working on it with Dad. Hope you have a great week. I promise to have new pictures next week.
2 comments:
Hi Macy,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted a comment. It doesn't look like the COLD, SNOWY winter has stopped you from having lots of fun excursions. Elizabeth looks like she really likes living with you. I know you are giving her lots of love.
I know you are getting ready to make your First Holy Communion. What a very special day that will be for you. Hi to Mom and Dad. Have a good week at school.
Love, Kathy
Hi Macy,
Those pictures of the birds are awesome! I am glad you had a chance to see the musical of "The Wizard of Oz".
Perhaps last night's snow was the last of this season.
Take care.
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment