Hi there! I have some good news to share.
I made the Honor Roll! I tried to do my very best every day. I really enjoy learning new things.
I know this video is a few years old but I wanted to share it. It's hard to believe that I am growing up so fast.
Hope this brings a smile to each of you just like it did for Mom and Dad. Have a great week!
3 comments:
Hi Macy,
Congratulations on making the Honor Rolll at your new school! I am so proud of you. I loved seeing the video of you when you were a little girl. It made me giggle and just want to hug you. Keep smiling. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love,
Grandma R.
Hi Macy! You are so grown up, you are growing just like my Abby! I remember you when you were little like in this video. Loved your laughter then and now, it always made me smile. I hope you are enjoying your new house and school and friends! Miss Cindy
LOVED the video. How fast these little people grow up. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment