Hi there! We have lots to catch up on.
First, check out my Halloween costume this year!
That's right, I went as a bag of Jelly Bellies. It was a really fun costume and I even won a pumpkin for it at our neighborhood party. Dad helped blow up some of the balloons but Mom really worked hard making it.
In other news, my teacher met me and some of our classmates at a local corn maze.
It was a lot of fun. We got lost a fe times but eventually made it out. We went in late October and earlier this month the class went to play laser tag together. She is a fun teacher and I really enjoy being in her class.
It wouldn't be a fall festival without finding an old tractor to ride on.
I don't think this one is a Farmall though.
There were plenty of pumpkins for everyone to enjoy!
In November, we took Elizabeth to a dachshund festival! It was awesome.
We bought Elizabeth a custom fitted harness
Best of all, she ran in a dachshund race! She finished third in her heat. It was so fun to watch her run with the other dachshunds.
At school we had a writing celebration with snacks.
Mom came and helped put together the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving meal.
Popcorn, jelly beans, pretzels, and toast.
Pretty soon it was Thanksgiving. I went home and visited my family.
Megan and I huddled up with a big turkey.
Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa.
We had a great time together. I am ready to head home for Christmas already.
Speaking of Christmas, we put our tree up this weekend and decorated it.
As usual, I put the angel on top.
Next I put my favorite elf on the tree.
We think Elizabeth felt a little nervous this year.
Why the long face Lizzie?
She bounced back and is happy as ever. That's it for this week. Hope everyone is doing well and we are looking forward to visiting during the holidays!










2 comments:
Hi Macy,
You have been a busy gal this fall. I loved all the photos! You looked adorable in your Halloween costume. You are really growing up! Congratulations to Elizabeth on her big win in the race! Enjoy all the upcoming Christmas activities. I look forward to seeing you.
Love,
Grandma R.
Hi Macy,
What fun to read about all you adventures and outings with family and classmates. You are always so busy doing fun things. I'm so happy you have a teacher you like so much - it sure makes the school year enjoyable. Your Halloween costume was so clever, no wonder you won a prize. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment