Sunday, June 05, 2016

Almost Summer ...

Hi there everybody.  Thought you would enjoy a throwback picture of me.  


I was so little in this picture.  It is hard to believe how fast the time has passed.  

Speaking of time passing quickly, school is almost over for the year.  I have had a lot of fun.

My class went to Jamestown.


Mom came too!


Grandma and Grandpa came to visit too!  We went to the Spy Museum in Washington, DC.


They also came to one of my softball games and my school play!


My character was a sheep!  


We had a great time together.

In sad news, Leo passed away.  He lived 5 years which is a very long time for a Beta Fish.


My new fish is named Flash!


We took this picture one night before we went out to eat together.


I love having Mom come to school!


And this is a picture of me with my softball team.  We have a lot of fun together and play hard.  I got the game ball this game for getting two hits!

I am doing great in school and having a lot of fun with my friends.  I hope your summer is off to a good start.  See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I really enjoyed your blog. You are a very busy gal. Congratulations on your two hits in one game! Your throwback photo brought me such good memories. Enjoy the rest of the school year. I am proud of you!
Love, Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
You are getting so tall - soon you will be as tall as your mom. I'm so happy to hear you have had a great year in school and I'm sure you will have a fun summer. Congratulations on getting the game ball - you must be a good a good hitter. Enjoy the end of the school year.
Love, Kathy