Sunday, January 15, 2017

Big Things in 2017

Welcome back!  It has been awhile since I posted to the blog.  In fact I haven't posted since Halloween so there is a lot to catch up on.

I had an eventful few months.


This picture is from the Catholic Museum in Columbus.  Unfortunately, it is only a cardboard likeness of Pope Francis, It would have been wonderful to be standing with him in person.

I had one of the two lead roles in my school's Fall play.  I worked really hard to learn my lines but it was a lot of fun.  



I played the part of a young girl who was learning how to be responsible.



There were quite a few lines for me to memorize.  But, I studied and practiced with my friends.


We put on a great show!


Here I am with my friend Hope and our drama teacher.

I also participated in the combined Strings and Chorus Concert at my school.  



We sang several songs and I played the violin.

Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for Santa to come.


I am putting some cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer together.


The next morning it was time to open presents!


After Christmas at our house we headed to Ohio to have Christmas with the rest of our family. 


Here we are with Grandma, Uncle Ned, and Megan.

We also spent time with Dad's family.  


Grandpa is opening a present.



Uncle Mike and Grandma are opening gifts too.

 As I mentioned earlier, we visited the Catholic Museum in Columbus.  It was very interesting, and there were lots of things to learn.


Of course, I couldn't forget Elizabeth.  She had a nice holiday season too.


I hope everyone is safe and warm.  We are thinking of you and wishing you the very best in 2017.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
You and Pope Francis look great together! Very special! I am glad your play, your concert, and your violin performances went so well! You are a star! And, you are a busy gal. It was so good to see you at Christmastime. Happy 2017 to you, Mom, Dad, and Elizabeth!
Love,
Grandma R.