Sorry for the delay. Mom and Dad took a week off blogging and focussed on sleeping for more than 45 minutes at a time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. Dad says I look different now that I am not being held by my grandparents. We have a lot of catching up to do. I was baptized. I met my cousin Megan for the first time. My cousin Liam had his first birthday party. Someone went home wearing a lamp shade on their head but I'll never tell.My appointments at Riley Children's Hospital all went fine. I am growing well and am right on track.
Who is having more fun here? After I discovered that I have fingers I have been finding all sorts of new and interesting things to do. Fingers grabbing Mom's hair, fingers in my mouth, fingers to fluff my hair, fingers to pat Daisy with...the list could go on forever.
Grandma looks really happy. This is Grandma's favorite picture. (The pressure's off Mom and Dad and Aunt Robin and Uncle Ned - whatever that means)


Here I am with my Great Grandma Kuhlman. And, I am sleeping like a baby - go figure.

This is my Uncle Ned. He is lots of fun. Does this picture seem a little fuzzy? Is it better like this or this? Number 1 or Number 2? One or Two? Just kidding Doctor Rosen, Rosen, Rosen. I have used that one a thousand times but it never gets old.
This is me being Catholic. I thought that you were supposed to sleep in Church, but Mom said only Dad did that. Mom told me not to pee in the batismal font, so I was good.

This is me with Father Joe.

This is me with my parents and Godparents.

This is me with my grandparents and great grandma. I am in the pretty white gown.

This is me with Uncle Mike. I just told him a funny joke and he is trying not to laugh.


This is me with my parents and Godparents.

This is me with my grandparents and great grandma. I am in the pretty white gown.

This is me with Uncle Mike. I just told him a funny joke and he is trying not to laugh.

This is me with my cousin Megan. I learned lots of stuff from her. Okay everybody, huddle up, huddle up. You distract Grandma and I'll grab the candy.
Grandpa and I like to hang out together.
Aunt Robin and Grandpa are introducing Megan and me for the first time. I can't wait to play Barbie's with her. She is wearing the same perfume that I wear - Pampers.
This is me with Grandma. I went over to her house for the first time. We had fun. I played with Dad's toy bear.

This is a picture of Liam at his birthday party. He is 1 year old. Where does the time go you old coot. (Sorry, not you Grandpa)

He he he. That was a good one. I am three months old in this picture - hence the sign.

Wardrobe change! Still three months but with a new (diaper) look. Sorry Mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment