Hi everybody! This is me taking a nap with Mom on the couch. I woke up with sweater face afterward but man was it a good nap. Just thought I would let you know that, unfortunately, I have been unable to read any of the comments you may have posted to my blog.When I found out the comments weren't working, I called the IT Help Desk (Dad) and had him research the problem. After many hours tracing cables, testing circuits, and reading source code I can now say that I have no idea why the comments don't work. I wish I could figure it out, but not even Google had the answer. I would offer Dad the opportunity to seek employment elsewhere, but there is potential for pancakes on Sunday and an extra $20 on date night so I'll keep him.

Can you hear me now?
How about now?
Mom, Dad, and both sets of Grandparents tried for two weeks to get me to talk into a cell phone and record a cute message for you. This is the best that we could do. Dad said, "getting a baby to talk into a cell phone is like trying to dribble a bowling ball." I don't know what they are talking about. I can't tell you how many times I was ready to jabber away but Mom and Dad fat-fingered the number or the phone wasn't charged, and on and on. Get it together people!
Who am I? Let me give you a hint. I starred in a movie with Harrison Ford in which my son witnessed a terrible crime while visiting Philadelphia. I also starred with Tom Cruise in a movie about being a Navy fighter pilot. Give up? I'm Kelli McGillis from the movie Witness!I like this hat because it keeps my ears warm. It is really hard to find a good hat these days. Now most ladies will tell you that a hat is always a mistake. I, however, think it is the perfect accessory to any outfit. I am really looking forward to wearing my Kentucky Derby hat. No infield for me.
Mom has some really long arms. I think she is holding me and taking the picture. Not a bad job though. these types of portraits usually turn out pretty blurry.
These past two weeks have been really fun. I met some more members of my family. Who did I meet? Well, let me tell you.....
I met Mom's cousin Larry. He was really nice, although we did share an awkward moment together at first--
Larry: "Did she let one go? Don't react." Macy: "Did he let one go? Don't react."
Larry: "What a cute baby!"
Macy: "'It's nice to meet you!"

This is me with Lori. Mom even combed my hair before she came over. My beauty secret for unruly hair. Mom just licks her hand and presto! It is nice and flat on my head. Amaaaazing.
And here is one with all three of us together. We played patty cake until the cows came home.

Guess who? That's right!
It is me with Mom's cousin Kathleen. Mom still talks about the world famous soup Kathleen and Bob sent.Kathleen has quite possibly the most effective baby soothing toy in the world in her hand. It is a little keyboard that has flashing lights and plays three different songs. Woe to Mom and Dad when the battery dies on that baby.
As usual, I'm wearing pink! Dad likes green, but Mom likes pink. So you can see who's in charge by counting the number of pictures I'm wearing pink in versus the number of pictures I'm wearing green in.
I love sitting on everyone's lap. There really isn't anything better. I was really happy to meet more of Mom's family. But I'm not done yet. I have one more person to meet. Any guesses?
Oh the suspense is just too much. This is me with Mom's Aunt Janet. Mom caught me off guard with this one so I am not looking the right way. But oh well. At least Aunt Janet is smiling.
Well, it is getting late so I will have to get going. I have lots more pictures to share. So stay tuned. But just to put the right "spin" on things I included one last picture. This is me practicing some of my break dancing moves.



No comments:
Post a Comment