In honor of my cousin Megan's first birthday, I thought I would get a little crazy. Mom was reading me a book but I told her that I wasn't here to study. I was here to parrrrrrrty!As you can see, this party hat does not exactly conform to the old noodle. It kind of reminds of the pictures of Dad that Mom showed me. Something about brains, trains, and Dad getting a slow one. Adult humor, I just don't get it. When I throw sweet potatoes on Daisy, now that's funny. Mom, Dad - not funny.
Can you see my feet? I love this sleeper. I can really get some good traction with my tootsies. I love to stand on the counter (with Mom and Dad holding me) and play with my toy banana. As Gwen Stefani would say it is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
Did I mention that I sit up on my own - for the most part? I can roll my Winnie the Pooh ball back and forth.
Some other big news is I had my first tooth come in. It is on my left side, the bottom set. Mom was excited. Dad said, two optometrists in the family- couldn't someone have been a dentist? I am working on eating all sorts of things now. I especiall
y like to gnaw on a microphone with an American Idol sitcker on it. Eat your heart out Simon.This is my cousin Megan on her birthday. She is 1 year old. I like her a lot. I especially like her dress. Her favorite Seaseme Street character is Elmo. I like him too. Gandma and Grandpa (Dad's parents) have a tickle-me Elmo. Dad usually sits on Elmo by accident - never fails. So I guess that makes him a sit-on-me Elmo. He laughs and shakes all over (to clarify, Elmo laughs and shakes).
I was sorry that I missed Megan's party. She had balloons and homemade cake. She even got to put some on her face! I hope that I can put my birthday cake on my face.
Megan's mom, Robin, decorated for the party in everything Elmo. Even the cake was Elmo.
Speaking of Elmo, did I mention that I got some new ring tones for my cell phone? That's right, I have my own cell phone and it looks just like Elmo! I tried to get Kelly Clarkson ring tones, but Mom said I couldn't have them. So I settled for the ones that came with the phone. Want to hear them? Just click on the button below.

Catchy isn't it? Mom said it was insane! Or maybe it drives her insane. That means it really rocks doesn't it?
This is a picture of Megan, Aunt Robin, and Uncle Ned at Megan's birthday party.
This is me in my stroller. Notice that my feet are propped up on the dashboard. Dad totally lost it when he saw that.
"You have to keep your arms and legs inside until the ride stops!" Man, Dad is soooo lame. See you next week when I jump my stroller through a flaming ring and over 13 barrels! Now that is entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment