Dad and I are sitting on the couch together. Can you tell who is who? Most of Dad's friends would figure him for the one in the pink with the small noggin. Dad doesn't think those remarks are as funny as his friends do. But seriously, I'm the one on the left.This picture was taken right before Dad and I took the stroller out for a spin. We went for a nice long walk together. You can't see them but my knees are hanging out of my romper. Mom says that I get better traction on the floor when I don't wear a sleeper. She will learn to regret putting me in this as I am really exploring things now. I follow Mom all over. Usually, I corner her in the kitchen. I grab
her pant leg and pull until she picks me up. I am pretty strong these days so it is a good thing Mom wears a belt.My trip to Riley Children's Hospital went just fine. We all got up around 12:30 am and headed down to the outpatient facility. Dr. Miyamoto put my tubes in my ears around 7:30 in the morning. It was a very quick procedure, but wouldn't you know it if a power surge didn't hit the facility right after I came out of surgery.
I bounced right back. This is me, crawling around in the living room. I had to roll up my sleeves because crawling is hard work. Dad was following me around to make sure I didnt' test the electric outlets for shorts. Mom and Dad have those plastic plugs in all of them so I don't know what they are so worried about. I do have an interesting habit of banging my head against the couch. I crawl right up to it and then bang my head against it over and over again. Mom says it must be something I learned in the womb from her trying to get
Dad to put his dishes in the dishwasher. I look up at Mom and try to tell her that the couch won't move. I could swear that she looks at me and says Dad still doesn't put anything in the dishwasher.Dad and I have been searching the Internet for something new to add to the blog. You would be amazed at how many different backgrounds, music themes, etc. that there are out there!
Dad and I found a lot of really neat stuff. Most of it I don't understand how it works. I'll leave the computer stuff to Dad.
I was a little drooly in this picture. Dad was trying to take my picture as I crawled around. But every time he put the camera a my level, I crawled to him so fast, he couldn't take the picture. I am sooooo sneaky!
Now, it's time for the cool computer stuff. I know the first picture of this week's blog doesn't support this, but check out the big brain on Dad!
With these slide shows, Mom and Dad can share a lot more of my pictures with everyone!
Now it is time to do what I do at the end of every blog. I am pretty tired from all of this writing. So now, I will suck my thumb.
2 comments:
Hi Macy !
Wow ! You and your dad figured out a neat slideshow capability. We are impressed. We are so glad your tubes are in and working. You really are a good, fast crawler. We loved the haircuts! We miss you.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa R.
Hi to Daisy!
Hi Macy !
Wow ! You and your dad figured out a neat slideshow capability. We are impressed. We are so glad your tubes are in and working. You really are a good, fast crawler. We loved the haircuts! We miss you.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa R.
Hi to Daisy!
Post a Comment