Who's birthday is it? It's mine! I promise that I have been good all year long. Right Mom? Mom? Did I mention that you are totally cool. Love you Mom. Annnnnnyway. It really is my birthday. I am one year old today. Can you believe it? I can't. I am getting closer and closer to no longer counting my age in months.I went home for my birthday to see everyone. I had a really big party too. The theme was ducks because I really like my rubber duck that I take a bath with at night. We had duck balloons, fish shaped placemats, and even a duck shaped cake.
Everyone had lots of fun opening presents and eating cake and ice cream - and Great Grandma's pie! I had some of the frosting from my cake. It tasted really good. Unfortunately, I don't think my sweet tooth has come quite yet so I didn't have more than a finger full of frosting. Not to worry, I smashed my piece of cake flat - so I enjoyed my cake just the same.
Everyone worked really hard to decorate for the party. Dad watched me while Mom and Grandma went to town. Dad is funny to watch eat. I had him going in so many directions that when he ate lunch he looked like that Kobayashi kid who always wins the Nathan's hot dog eating contest. Ahh but I digress.
Here are some pictures of my decorations.
The whole family took lots of pictures together.
I played the whole time with my cousins Liam and Megan.
I opened lots of presents too.
But the funny thing is, after all of those super nice presents, I am completely enthralled with throwing this plastic plate down on the floor.
Again, and again, and again.
And again.
And again.
One thing that I did notice is that after I turned 1, this big note card started to appear everywhere I would go. It is almost like it was stalking me cause every time I turned around there it was.
Freeze Mom! There is a note card following me. I'm not looking. I'm not looking. Huh huh huh.
There it is again! Will you stop following me you baby stalker!


Beat it note card. Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here - errrr, split, or leave or whatever.


Here I am wearing my shirt that says "Guess Who's 1 Year Old"

Any thoughts? By the way guess who else had a birthday? Mom's friend Stacey Rae.
But the funny thing is, after all of those super nice presents, I am completely enthralled with throwing this plastic plate down on the floor.
Again, and again, and again.And again.
And again.
One thing that I did notice is that after I turned 1, this big note card started to appear everywhere I would go. It is almost like it was stalking me cause every time I turned around there it was.
Freeze Mom! There is a note card following me. I'm not looking. I'm not looking. Huh huh huh.
There it is again! Will you stop following me you baby stalker!
I know you're there. You can't fool me by leaning against the duck.

Beat it note card. Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here - errrr, split, or leave or whatever.

Give me a break already. It's my birthday.

Here I am wearing my shirt that says "Guess Who's 1 Year Old"

Any thoughts? By the way guess who else had a birthday? Mom's friend Stacey Rae.


No comments:
Post a Comment