Here I am! It has been a very exciting weekend for me. I celebrated my first birthday party! It was a long drive, but I had lots of fun. I opened presents, pushed some cake around my plate, and played with my cousins.I have lots of pictures to share and stories to tell about my big day. But it is 11:40 PM and Dad says he can't blog past 11:30PM after a six hour drive with one bathroom stop and no cruise control. He said it is written in the union rules for dads. Mom said she's never heard of them. Me either.
Dad said that he will post my pictures and help me tell you all about my big day tomorrow night after work - that way it will be ready for everyone to look at first thing on Wednesday morning.
There are soooo many pictures I might have to stretch them across two weeks worth of blogging. I was living the baby crazy life that is for sure. Wait until you see some of my neat presents.
Nothing like having your butt hanging out at a Citgo around 9:30 at night. Classy. One thing is for sure, I don't care how big a football fan you are, nobody wants what I'm serving at this tailgate. See you in a day or two!

1 comment:
Hi Macy!
Happy First Birthday! Thanks for the great visit and the wonderful time we had at YOUR PARTY. What fun! You are a sweetheart! Love and kisses, Grandma R.
Post a Comment