the surgery to close my palate. In fact, he told Mom and Dad that he will attempt to schedule it before the end of the year. Everyone is very happy about that, especially me. I really want to be able to say all of the letters and words.I could grab this pumpkin and run before Mom and Dad know what hit them. Mom, Dad, Daisy, and I were out on our deck this morning after church. I really like my plaid dress. My white shirt has pink apples on the cuffs that match my dress. Dad wears a lot of plaid too. Dad says plaid is all part of his disguise. Mom laughs at that. She pointed out that all of Dad's friends wear plaid too. She said it must be look like a Gap employee convention when they arrest someone.
Now that I can walk, I don't sit quite as still in church as before. This morning we went straight to the cry room, or as I describe it the party room. I played with three other little girls and had lots of fun. Everyone likes my shoes but me.
Mom and Dad took lots of pictures of me in my dress because we were going to the park later so I had to change. But here are some of the pictures. I really wanted to grab that pumpkin, but Mom was watching me like a hawk. I'll get that thing yet.
Dad was gone earlier this week. He went to Norfolk, VA for the christening of the aircraft carrier George H. Bush. It is the last in the Nimitz Class of warships. Dad had to start work at 2:00 AM and it rained ten inches between 2:00 AM and 12:00 Noon with 50 MPH wind gusts and lightening. Dad spent the entire time outside. Good thing he brought his rain coat.
After church, we went to the park. This park is farther away than the other ones. But,
it has paddle boats, and swings, and geese, and lots of other kids. This is Dad pushing me in the swing. There are lots of trees. I think that I was able to point to every last one of them while I was there.
I am a really big giggler when I get swinging. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn colors already. Mom and Dad pushed me in the swing for probably an hour. I really let out a war-hoop when Mom tried to pick me up from the swing. It was one of those yells that when other people hear it, they think "What are those two people doing to that poor baby!" I plan to continue to refine that scream until I can get my way - but don't tell Mom and Dad.
There was something else at the park. It was an alligator! I thought those only lived in the New York City sewer. I guess this one is a rare Midwestern alligator. Mom was so brave that she jumped right on top and took me with her.
It's almost as if they follow you no matter where you go.
Speaking of alligators I had a couple more pictures from my zoo trip to show you.
Watch out Mom, I think there might be something behind you.
Look at this ferocious grizzly bear!

Don't be scared. It's just me behind a wooden cut-out of a bear.
Hi Mr. Peacock!
You are number...... let' see here, two fingers on my right hand and one finger on my left hand. You're number 3!
After church, we went to the park. This park is farther away than the other ones. But,
it has paddle boats, and swings, and geese, and lots of other kids. This is Dad pushing me in the swing. There are lots of trees. I think that I was able to point to every last one of them while I was there.I am a really big giggler when I get swinging. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn colors already. Mom and Dad pushed me in the swing for probably an hour. I really let out a war-hoop when Mom tried to pick me up from the swing. It was one of those yells that when other people hear it, they think "What are those two people doing to that poor baby!" I plan to continue to refine that scream until I can get my way - but don't tell Mom and Dad.
There was something else at the park. It was an alligator! I thought those only lived in the New York City sewer. I guess this one is a rare Midwestern alligator. Mom was so brave that she jumped right on top and took me with her.
Check this out! Look at its beady eyes.
It's almost as if they follow you no matter where you go.Speaking of alligators I had a couple more pictures from my zoo trip to show you.
Watch out Mom, I think there might be something behind you.Look at this ferocious grizzly bear!

Don't be scared. It's just me behind a wooden cut-out of a bear.
Hi Mr. Peacock!
You are number...... let' see here, two fingers on my right hand and one finger on my left hand. You're number 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment