This is me wearing out Mom and Dad before they go to bed. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Mom are you trying to slow me down with Glow Worm? Not gonna work!

They caught me! Now how can you say "no" to a smile like this?
Check out how good of a walker I am!

And at the end, I do a little dance. Ta-da!

Mom and Dad took me to the zoo! I've got my eye on you Mr. Tiger. Can you say "meow", "meow-meow"?

By the way, I should mention that I broke Mom's streak of playing a starring role in "When Animals Attack". My pants were not eaten by a goat.
The zoo was soooo much fun that it wore me out. So, we all sat down by a fish pond and I took a nap on Mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment