Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken soooo long to post a new blog. Dad spent the last week in Boston and I can't type. Add those two things together and I don't know what you get because I can't add either. But, I think you get the idea. Guess who is two years old! Megan! She had a really fun party. Since Megan and I were in one spot, Kaiyu and Larry brought Maezhen to meet both of us. She is lots of fun too. She likes bubbles and balloons just like Megan and me. We love her very much.
My cousin Megan loves Strawberry Shortcake.
Look what she found....a giant strawberry!
Maezhen had lots of fun too!
She was pointing at the strawberry colored balloons. I liked them too.
Here is a picture of all of us together.
2 comments:
I had much fun. I slept all the way home. All that showing off I did is hard work.
I will have your people talk to my people going forward.
Princess Maezhen
Look out world-the trio Macy, Megan and Maezhen are going to rule!
Post a Comment