I too found a nice place to sit.
How convenient, a chair in the bathroom for me to sit on while Mommy fixes her hair in the morning!
Even Maezhen thought that was a good one.

All three of us girls shared a lot of laughs together.
These balloons were the coolest party favor.
I ran all over the house with them almost the entire time.
In other news, Mom and Dad's friends Brad and Melissa had their second baby recently. His name is Tyson. I know his sister Taylor and she is super cool. She'll be able to show him the ropes, you know how to crawl and stand-up and stuff.
This is my new favorite pastime.

I love to have Dad swing me. It started out one night when I was feeling a little grumpy and Dad wanted to help Mom out. So, he figured that I really liked to swing in the park, why not in the house. All I want to do now is have Dad swing me. I wait all day until he comes home and then chase him around the house until he picks me up. I walk backwards when I chase him so I can just plop right down in his hands....and awaaaaaaay we go! See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Macy:
I like your throne...my Daddy bought me a Pooh throne like that this weekend... he thinks that is so funny, I do not get the joke.
Hope to see you all soon.
Maezhen
Post a Comment