Hi! Can you guess where I am? Old Man's Cave? Nope. Seneca Caverns? Nope! I'm at the Columbus Zoo!

But before we get to that I have lost more pictures to share from Thanksgiving. Just when you think you have seen all of the turkey you can handle until Christmas here I come again!
Here is Grandpa and Liam at Uncle Casey and Aunt Maresa's house.

Grandpa is telling Liam to save room for the turkey, but Grandma's salad is hard to resist. Later on that week, I stopped by Dad's parents house. Here I am playing with Grandma. She built a nice stable for my horses with some blocks. Dad played with the Kroger's truck when he was a kid.

Uncle Mike got in on the fun too!
Thanksgiving week the weather was so nice that Megan and I headed to the park. Here we are sitting quietly in our car seats.

Funny how Mom and Dad say they don't recognize me in this picture. I look like I'm sitting still. Who would have thunk it!

This picture was taken right before Grandma got the merry-go-round spinning so fast that Mom flew right off! Just kidding. But, we were all thinking about it. Just like the dryer, right Grandpa?

Quack, quacky ducky. Quack, quack. I saaaaaaaaaiiiiiddddddd QUACK, QUACK DUCKY! Man it's like his ears are just painted on or something.
Grandpa had his work cut out for him. He spent the almost the entire time pushing Megan and me on the swings.
If that wasn't enough excitement Megan and I then headed to the zoo to see all of the Christmas lights. After we got to the zoo we had lots of fun exploring. Megan found this neat mushroom to sit on.

I was feeling kind of tired so I decided to lay down for a minute or two.

Not worn out yet? Well. Later that week I went over to Maezhen's house.

This is Maezhen's school picture! We had lots of fun together.

Here we are playing together at Maezhen's table.

I think Kaiyu and Mom have excellent taste in hairstyles!

I had a really good time and am very glad that Maezhen and I could play together. Wait until this Christmas! Maezhen and I will have lots of fun playing with the giant pink flamingo that we are sure will make an encore appearance.
Speaking of encores, check out what I found at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Jimi Hendrix who?

Where's the amp Grandpa? I'm gonna smash this thing to pieces! See you guys next week. Remember, if its toooooo loud then........................................Mom and Dad will tell you to turn it down.
1 comment:
Macy:
Check out my recent recital at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoguYURuHKU
Daddy says I was the best, but I think he is a bit biased.
Maezhen
Post a Comment