Saturday, January 05, 2008

Holiday - paloooza

Hi there! I'm back after a week of blogger vacation. Soooooooooo, this week's blog will be the Christmas & New Year's blog. Why the break you ask? Well, I was under the weather for part of the holiday season. Then, Dad took off for eight days in Iowa. If you have been watching the news you can imagine he was kind of busy out there. Nonetheless, it is time to blog! Fortunately, everyone took lots and lots of pictures.


Santa almost didn't find me because I was hiding!


But Santa came through and found me on his list of good girls and boys.



Ho....ho....ho. Wuuffff. Merry Christmas Santa!


I must have been really good this year because I couldn't believe all of the neat presents I got!



Santa brought me a triangle to play - and it is LOUD. It came with a harmonica, a slide whistle, and some maracas. But that's not all......



Santa brought me a pony!



Santa also brought an really fun easel to draw on.



I am drawing a beautiful picture for Mom and Dad and here it is..........



Actually, I just colored a monkey with blue, green, and brown crayons.


After I opened all of my presents, I did something that I had never done before. I rode my tricycle. I kinda wanted to give it a try so Mom plopped me on it and away I went.



Our basement isn't very big so Mom and Dad got fairly dizzy after a couple of laps. Plus they had to bend over to push me so their backs were worn out. That was about it for Christmas at our house. Oh. Daisy got a new stuffed toy.



Nothing says the holidays like a daschund with a stuffed rat in her mouth. Merry Christmas. Hey....wait a minute. Is that you Santa?


After we had our Christmas at home, we headed to Ohio for Christmas at Mom's Grandma's house. It was fun for everyone. Mom got to catch up with family and there were a lot of laps to sit on.


After that, we head to Grandma and Grandpa's (Mom's parents) house for Christmas. Guess who was there...Aunt Robin, Uncle Ned, and my cousin Megan!



Megan and I had lots of fun playing together.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great Christmas!



Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's (Dad's parents) for another Christmas! Who says Christmas only comes once a year!


Grandma, Grandpa, Dad's Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Gene, Dad's brother Uncle Mike, and his sister Aunt Maresa and her husband Uncle Casey were there. Guess who else. That's right Aunt Maresa and Uncle Casey's little guy, Grayson and his older brother Liam.



Everyone had a good time holding Grayson.



Liam and I were too fast to be caught.


Grandpa held Grayson too.



Grandma and I played with Dad's old Kroger's truck.



After Christmas, Megan and I made some cookies together. Before we started everyone took a couple of pictures.


How about some fake smiles, girls?



Perfect. After that, Megan and I got down to business.



Grandma asked Megan how things were going.



"Things are looking good and let me tell ya Grandma that frosting is to die for!"


After we finished our gingerbread trees we played in the princess castle that Megan got for Christmas.



"Whoa.......Daisy, don't drag your paws when you walk. You need some static guard!"


Right before New Year's we headed over to Christmas at Julie and Dean's house for a big holiday celebration.



Everyone had a great time!



I got to hang out with the girls! I took this one of Lori, Maezhen, Megan, and what appears to be a Christmas party crashing deer.


Just when you think you made it to the adults table.......



you're right back where you started at the kids table.


For New Year's I put on a party hat and had a great time!



So, that's it for this week. I will see you guys later.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2008, Macy!
Love,
Grandma R.