Hi there everybody! Happy Father’s Day! Mom helped me sign Dad’s card this year. I got a little excited so I signed my name all over the envelope, the front of the card, and the back of the card.
On Saturday, Mom, Dad, and I spent the afternoon in the pool. We had lots of fun. Mom let me splash her even though the water was cold. Dad held me in the water so I could kick my legs and move my arms just like I was swimming.
I told him that I wanted to do it on my own – but Mom and Dad suggested I get the swimming thing down a little more before I try it on my own.
I can count to 50 now. In fact, I am getting the idea of how to count even when I haven’t practiced a specific set of numbers. Dad asked me what came after 40 and I started counting….41, 42, 43….you get the idea.
That’s it for now. I hope everyone had a great Father’s Day. Love you Dad.
1 comment:
Hi Macy!
I am so happy you are doing so well.
Where did you get your shoes in the last pic?
Ally would LOVE those.
Hopefully we'll talk soon Jill.
Love, Susan and Ryan and Allyson
Post a Comment