Hi! It's the start of another week and here we are again!

It was an exciting week for me. First, my friend Lorelai graduated from my toddler school. It was kind of confusing when she put the white cap and gown on. Her brother gave her that pretty bouquet of pink flowers.

Mom said that we are still going to go to the park with Lorelai, but I'll still miss her at school. We always sat next to each other on our carpet squares.
I was full of smiles this week. Slowly but surely, I am warming up to the idea of Mom putting my pigtails in my hair. She usually has to corral me to do it, but I'm not trying to get away quite as much.

Let's see, what did I do this week...............
First, I hung out at the pool. "Hanging out at the pool" does not carry the same meaning for me as it might for other people. For me it means running around, splashing, and using my outside voice.

Then, Grandpa made some pancakes. I had an entire stack to myself. In case anyone is hungry for a pancake there are a couple left over.

I should warn you though, there might be a couple fingerprints on them. I might have also licked a couple, but don't hold me to that. After that, we took some family pictures.

Here's Mom, Dad, and me. My eating is really going well. Mom is working hard and I am now eating a lot of yogurt and baby food. Ahhh baby food. Who wouldn't want to eat pureed turkey and apples? Anyway, my tube feeding volume has decreased since I'm eating more, and my weight is increasing!
As much time as I spend playing outside these days it hard to believe I have time to eat at all.

Here I am with Grandpa by my swing set. I'm a little daredevil. I can climb up both the wooden ladder and the metal ladder on the other side. I can also climb up the slide!

I know, I know Daaaaad. "We slide down the slide. We climb up the ladder." Borrrrrrring. Mom and Dad are really safety conscious. If you look closely at this picture, you'll notice all the knobs are off the stove. Yep, it's a regular circus fun house where I live.
This is my "I want a popsicle" dance. The first few steps are similar to my "I want to go outside" dance or my "I want to chase Daisy around the house" dance.

Dad really likes this pictures. I guess it's okay. At least it shows how hard I am trying to get rid of my mullet. Check out my nice long hair. It is finally starting to really grow.

See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Hi Macy, Boy, did I have fun last Thursday!!! I finally got to meet you and I think you are a great kid!!! It was fun to watch you in the play area at Polaris Mall. I didn't know anyone could move that fast. I would spot you and just like that you were gone - on to the next exciting plaything. Faster than a speeding bullet! Then lunch at Panera was alot of fun too. You ate a really good lunch - keep it up. You and Joe had a great time together. He later told me he thinks you are a real cutie. He really liked playing peek-a-boo with you. You are so smart - knowing all your numbers, even the negative ones, and your name, address, phone number - WOW! It sure was great to see your mom again. I can tell she is nuts about you. It was also a real treat to see your Grandma again - twice in one month is a record for us lately. Have a fun July. I hope to see you again. Say hi to your dad for me. Love, Kathy
Post a Comment