Not quite what we were going for with potty training here.

But.....we're working on it.
It has been very busy around our house lately. Dad has been working 18 hour days for the past few weeks.

Mom and I started something new.....gymnastics!

The first lesson was really fun.

We learned how to touch our toes and jump on a trampoline.

Dad had to take gymnastics in college.

He was graded on a scale of 1 to 5. For most exercises he got a "high" zero. Hopefully, I will be able to overcome my genetics and be somewhat coordinated and graceful.

Here's something I learned from Dad .... how to sit on the couch. Mom says on a scale of 1 to 5 for couch sitting he usually scores in the hundreds.
I don't get it.
See you guys next week!
2 comments:
Hi Macy, I'll bet you miss your dad when he works such long hours. Lucky for you - you have a great mom to help fill in the gaps. Gymnastics looks like alot of fun!! I'm sure you will have lots of good moves to show me the next time we see each other. Keep working on the potty training - I'm sure you'll get it one of these days. Love, Kathy
Potty training...my least favorite part of parenting.
At least the puppy is almost housebroken.
Anyway, glad all is well!
Gymnastics looks fun.
Talk to you soon.
Susan and kids
Post a Comment