Sunday, December 07, 2008

Holiday Water Slide

Hey! Let's get into a holiday mood out there.



That's better.


We finally got snow, and a lot of it.......at least for a little while. So, out I went to go sledding.



Grandma and Grandpa stopped by so we built a BIG snowman.



Mr. Frosty is feeling kind of sad and mushy because it warmed up a little.

We also did a little shopping. Now that's my kind of holiday fun.



Right Mr. Alligator?


Dad had to spend Thanksgiving at work this year. But, Mom and I went home to spend it with family. We had Thanksgiving dinner with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Mike, Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, Liam, and Grayson.



We had so much fun! Liam and I rode our ponies all over the house.



Grandma and Uncle Mike kept an eye on Thanksgiving dinner.



Everyone had a great time. The next day we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.



We all fit in Grandpa's chair. My favorite thing to do is play the piano.





I may not be able to play many songs, but I can definitely play them loud!


It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a trip to COSI with Grandpa, Uncle Ned, and Megan.



I really had a lot of fun at COSI. My favorite exhibits were the ones with water.



This is what I looked like when the day started.


And......................................................



This is what I looked like after finding a couple of the water exhibits. I was the only kid there who looked like I took a trip to a swimming pool instead of a museum. What can I say? I'm my father's daughter.


More pictures to come. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Macy, I'm glad you had such a good Thanksgiving though I'm sure you missed Dad. You read music very well and I noticed that you are starting to curve your fingers as you play. Keep practicing - music is wonderful. I'm sure no one enjoys COSI as much as you!!! Mom probably had dry clothes for you as I'm sure it wasn't the first time you were that wet after playing in the water. Have a great week. I always look forward to hearing about the adventures of Macy "the Wonder Girl". Love, Kathy