Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas! Buzzzz. Buzzzz.

Hi there! Merry Christmas everybody! I hope everyone had a nice holiday with family and friends. I started mine off by baking some cookies with Mom for Santa and his reindeer.



I left them out on Christmas Eve with some milk for Santa and water for his reindeer.



And, you know what?



When I came downstairs the next morning they were all gone!


Since they were gone, I decided to look around the house to make sure.



Nope, no cookies in my stocking. Just presents!


Speaking of presents........................



Look what I found underneath our Christmas tree!



There were lots and lots of presents for me from Santa!



It was really fun opening all of them. Even Daisy was speechless.


Look what I got. Eggs! Well, they aren't really eggs. It is a matching game. Inside the egg carton there are a dozen haystacks with animals hiding underneath.



I love matching games!


This present was very cool. It is a melodica. Dad helped Santa find it on eBay.



It is actually a woodwind instrument made in Germany. Believe it or not, I can actually play it. Now Mom can play the ukulele, Dad can play the drum, and I can play the melodica in the family band.


Santa gave me one big gift this year. It is an inflatable jumper.



It looks like a castle and it takes up almost my entire playroom downstairs.



Well, Christmas in Indiana went by pretty quickly. Next stop Ohio!



Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa and my cousin Megan!


And.......here's my Aunt Robin, Uncle Ned, and cousin Megan together in front of the Christmas tree.



After a couple of quick pictures we got to the fun stuff.....presents!



Last year I wasn't too big on opening my own presents. This year, I wanted to open everyone else's presents.



Mom and Dad call me their little Christmas cookie in my red dress.


Megan and I played Hungry Hippos and HoneyBees.



We had lots of fun.


After I opened my presents, I helped Grandpa open his Christmas gifts.



It was a very fun night. I stayed up really late playing with my cousin Megan. But, before I knew it........


Christmas was here again!



I think my cousin Liam pretty much covers how I felt about that.


Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Maresa decided to get a quick snack.



My cousin Grayson found the plastic Wise Men. Those things are child magnets.



Dad said that when he was a kid, he, his brother and sister played with them too!


Uncle Casey, Aunt Maresa, and Liam are reading a book together after we opened our gifts.



Liam and I played in the Christmas sleigh together.



Can you guess who is the reindeer?


This is me with my cousins Liam and Grayson and their mom, Aunt Maresa.



Our family enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together, and we hope you had a happy holiday season too! See you next week!

1 comment:

Tammy G said...

Wow, the Moore's were busy over Christmas and those cookies sure looked good! LOL!!