Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Big Blog

Hi there everybody! Well. It has been quite a busy time at my house. This is the first real opportunity I've had to share what I've been up to lately. So, I have lots of pictures and stories.


Where should I start? I celebrated St. Patrick's Day by painting a green shamrock with gold glitter.



After that, I went to the zoo with Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Ned and Megan.



Mom and I wore green.


We had a great time together. Megan and I even rode a couple of the sea creatures. They were just statues - but very realistic.



We also went to the play area at the mall. Megan and I cut down this tree ourselves!



Just kidding. It was like that when we found it.



Here are some more pictures from the play area. I even took a quick nap on top of a tiger's paws!


If taking a nap on a tiger isn't exciting enough for you look what I swung into next!



I went to Maezhen's birthday party! It was awesome! Maezhen had a birthday party at the gym where she is learning gymnastics.



Maezhen is getting ready to blow out her birthday candles.


Everyone had a great time.



There were plenty of birthday hugs to go around.



Everyone sat down for a group picture - kinda of sat down.



We might have been looking every which way but at the camera but we were all thinking the very same thing - Happy Birthday Maezhen!


That wasn't the only birthday party either! Megan turned 4 years old! There were lots of pink poodles on hand to celebrate!



It was a really nice birthday. Here is my cousin Megan with her mom and dad, Aunt Robin and Uncle Ned.



Grandma and Grandpa wished Megan a happy birthday too!



After dinner, we had cake and ice cream and then opened presents. Megan, Maezhen, and I played together until it was time for bed.



Before you knew it the party was in full swing.



Everyone had a great time.



Great Grandma was there too!



One quick family picture and we were back to enjoying our delicious cake!


I really like to go the the grocery store. They even have carts just my size.



Look at all that stuff in my cart!



One afternoon, Megan and I were just hanging around Grandma and Grandpa's house.



So we decided to go to the park!



There is a brand new park where Grandma and Grandpa live. It is really nice. There are lots of fun things to do there.



After a week of fun it was time to head home.



See you guys next week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
Thanks for the new blog. What fun those birthday parties were with Megan and Maezhen! You are so lucky to have little girls to play with.
I remember the play area at the mall. That's the one you and I played in when I met you.
Now that the weather is getting warmer there will be lots of days for you to go to the parks to play.
Easter is almost here. I know that will be lots of fun for you too. Tell mom and dad Happy Easter for me. Love, Kathy