Monday, March 23, 2009

Lots of Stuff to Talk About

I have sooooo much to talk about this week. Unfortunately, it is around midnight and Dad is feeling kind of tired. So, tomorrow evening I will write more. For tonight, here are some highlights.


Maezhen had a birthday party! It was awesome. We went to the gym where she practices gymnastics.



I celebrated St Patrick's Day by wearing a sparkly green shamrock shirt.



Later on, I went to Megan's birthday party! We played with our pretty pink poodles.



Somewhere in between all of this fun, Mom and Dad sold our house. I went to the zoo. We looked around Pittsburgh for a new home. I went to the park. Dad had a shamrock milkshake. I visited both sets of my grandparents, and I ate macaroni and cheese. Believe it or not, that's not all. Don't worry, I will fill in all of the details later!

No comments: