Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Day of School

Hi there! Well, summer is slowly coming to and end. Even though I've had lots of fun playing outside with my friends, riding bikes, and swimming - it's time to start school. Here is a picture of me on my first day.




I am wearing my Tinkerbell backpack that Mom and Dad let me pick out.




I like school and have made some new friends already. My best friend is a little boy named Cash. He is super nice and lots of fun.




School, gymnastics, and playing outside wear me out. Every once in a while it is nice just to share some carpet with Daisy and relax. Hope you have a nice quiet weekend too. See you next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you love your new school Macy!!! I am sure you will make lots of friends and have a great time...miss ya!
Miss Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy!
I am glad you like your new school. It looks like you did some great stamping to make your "Macy's Pond" picture.
Love you so much!--Grandma R.