Hi there everybody! I had a really fun week with lots of pictures to share! Here is the very first one, my balloon dog - Daisy.

She doesn't say much, just kinda stares at you since her eyes are drawn with a Sharpie marker. I got her at a festival. Mom warned me not to play to rough with her, but I didn't listen. Her back end came undone. Fortunately, Dad was able to put her back together. Who knew Dad was a balloon animal veterinarian?
Speaking of animals, Dad managed to take a picture of the incredibly rare, Pennsylvania, residential koala.

That's really me pretending to be a koala. I told Mom that I was eating eucalyptus leaves. I was really just faking it with the artificial tree in our computer room.
Aside from my wild animal impressions, I've been working on my cooking skills. In fact I am thinking about starting my own cooking show.
I had fun making chili with Dad.
This weekend we went to an apple festival and a pumpkin patch!

The apple festival was in a town named Mars. I stood beside the space ship. Speaking of space ships, check out my kitchen space ship.
I gave Daisy a turn at it.
And then it was my turn.
It was pretty fun to slide across the floor. But, let's get back to the story. Where was I? Oh, I know. After the apple festival we headed off to the pumpkin patch. It was a really neat place.

The apples were really big there! The tractors were big too.

There were lots of fun things to do at the pumpkin patch. I played on a pirate ship.

I also jumped in a blow-up castle and a blow-up pumpkin. The pumpkin patch had a row of buildings just the right size for kids to play in. They even had a big pile of straw to jump in.

I think I walked away with half a bale of straw in my pants.
On second thought, it probably was a whole bale of straw. I went for a pony ride on Bear

And then I fed a little baby goat.

Somewhere in all that fun I was having, Mom and Dad managed to fit in a snack break. The roasted corn tasted really good.

And I really liked the taste of my caramel apple.

Even though I only took a taste it was a big day of trying new things for me. Before the day was over we took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and picked out a very nice pumpkin.

I tried to convince Mom and Dad to let me stay and hang out with my new friend.

But it was time to head home. That's it for this week. More adventures to come!
2 comments:
Hi Macy!
It looks like you had a super weekend! The Apple Festival and the pumpkin patch must have been tons of fun for you. That caramel apple looks yummy. Suddenly I am craving chili--yours looks so good I can almost smell it.
4-3-2-1-Blast Off!
Love, Grandma R.
Macy...loved seeing you blast off in your spaceship! Looked like you were having a lot of fall fun. But my favorite picture was you tasting the corn! Great job, keep up the good work!
Miss Cindy
Post a Comment